yes but consider ur fav ship
- making rly bad jokes rly at night and full on snort laughing w/ each other
- FIGHTING OVER BLANKETS IN BED
- 1 of them cooking dinner but its shit and the other totally taking the piss
- finding the song that’s /their song/ but its a rly bad song but they get emotional when it plays
- T A K I N G S E L F I E S
- borrowing each others clothes but they’re both different sizes (1 PRSN IN BAGGY TSHIRTS AND THE OTHR IN RLY TIGHT TROUSERS THAT DONT RLY BUTTON UP)
- going 2 see a movie but it’s shit and they shout at the screen and all the othr ppl in the cinema tell them to fuck off
- saving up and going 2 a fancy place for dinner but they cant pronounce the names of some of the dishes on the menu and its cute
- TRYING 2 BE REAL GROWN UPS WHO R RESPONSIBLE but they still eat kids cereal and get up early 2 watch cartoons
- having like week long arguments about rly silly shit like who would be a bettr astronaut or who would win in a fight between a dragon and a griffin
- generally being weird nerds
the ol’ razzle dazzle
Imagine though when you find your soul mate and the happens
this is one of the most beautiful gifs I’ve seen.
No but imagine the school jock and the nerd he beats up every day finally run into each other in the locker room or at a pool or something and their chest start glowing and they both look at each other and just go “Oh fuck no.”
It was always the same every day…
The guy would come to beat me up over a tiny, stupid whim.
I wish my day would change from that.
"Ready for another lesson??"
"Y-Your chest it—"
"That means we’re—-"
I ASKED FOR A CHANGE, BUT THIS IS NOT WAS I WAS LOOKING FOR.
LMFAO welp this is how I imagined it. ENJOY
I want to read a fan fiction of this.
Today is the anniversary of Ray Bradbury’s birthday (born 22 August 1920, died 5 June 2012)
common kingfisher 물총새 by morez http://ift.tt/1uRdOLk
it’s like you’re my mirror
"We’ve all selected the wrong partners, all gotten hurt, and hopefully all moved on wiser for the experience. But there are those who, even in the face of constant disappointment, continue to believe that the intensity of their desire will be rewarded by an eventual jackpot of affection. And if that’s the slot machine you’re playing, friend, you’d better leave the casino ‘cause that one don’t pay out"
BATMAN: MAD LOVE (Feb. 1994)
Art by Bruce Timm & Rick Taylor
Words by Paul Dini